In 2003 Following 32 years of business in the mechanical sector the company decided to provide a full building services facility and the company formed an electrical department.
In 2004 the company gained accreditation to the NICEIC, ECA and the JIB, and in 2010 gained MCS accreditation for Solar Photovoltaic installations.
The company over the years has built up a team of Managers, Estimators, supervisors and on site engineers who have a vast amount of knowledge and experience in most areas of commercial and light industrial electrical engineering.
We can offer the following services either direct or using one of our approved and experienced subcontractors.
- Main Distribution systems both High Voltage and Low Voltage.
- 400 volt sub distribution and switchboard installations
- Small Power installations and mechanical services wiring
- Lighting Installations using latest technologies and innovations like LED, low energy lighting and automatic controls etc.
- Emergency Lighting
- External lighting to amenity areas and car-parks
- Fire alarm installations
- Security installations, CCTV, Access control, attack alarms
- Data and telephone cabling
- TV distribution systems
We carry out work in the following sectors
- Local authority works, schools, community centres
- Universities and Colleges See some of our work!
- Hospitals and Health Centres
- Police Stations
- Shops and Shopping Centres
- Factory units and production areas
- Industrial units and specialist laboratory installations.